BMW Werkz banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I've seen a E46 M3 front body kit on a E36 325is so i know that it is possible. I am just wondering if anybody knows if this is an easy install, or if there is some major custom (pricey) body work to be done here?

Also, are there any good sites to find a body kit such as this? (I havent seen a good one) thanks.

·
Registered
5,973 Posts
i know they sell kits, but I do not know where. Installation requires some skill but it is by no means a custom thing to do.

·
Registered
101 Posts
BImmer Dude,

that E36 you saw kitted with E46 M3 bodykits. Are those kits original (directly from an E46)? I dont think the measurement will fit for the E36 since the E46 body is different.

Ive seen E46 M3 lookalike bodykits for E36s though..

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I dont know if the kit i saw was from an e46, but i doubt it. It seems the product im looking for is a lookalike e46 m3 kit.
Thanks for the sites.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Im doing that mod currnetly to my carI got the e46 m3 bumper look call neo its a replica of the rieger one. You fact bumper comes off real easy take the trim off and the 4 bolts and 5 screws on each side no lie it takes 15 min to take it off.but the whole main bumper reinforcement stays on the bumper so i wann buy a used one so i can add it to the kit so if you get hit its not goin to kill your car.I will try to taker some pictures but it snowing now so i had to put it all bak together looks realy good though worth the money 100 dollars off some guy in boston

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
eventaully im going to put a e46 bumper on my car, but for now im going lighting and then just painting the bumper i think, and maybe after i get my m3 ill put a e46 bumper on my 318 this is the one i would get though...

DAvid

Attachments

·
Registered
83 Posts
Hey Breakpoppin, Where did you get that rear wing? Very nice bro. Never seen that one before.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts