BMW Werkz banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear all...i would really appreciate some help regarding my ECU. Basicly my car is a E39 525d model but with a 525tds engine (it was like that when i bought it; second hand), and it seems on my dashboard, my speedomerter does not work and everytime an electrician check fuses on the car, there is an indicator which keeps changing, sometimes it shows KM, sometimes Degree inside the car. Another issue is that the car got fake Lock remote, as the original key seemed to have lost. What they did is that...they have glued a chip near the old ignistion key, and put another ignistion key port with an old key just to turn be able to crank. I have to lock the car through another remote..Not BMW made. I would really like some help...i saw ECU with Key on ebay but none says it for diesel....are they similar?? and do i need ECU or just a EWS to lock my car? is the ECU for 525D same as 525tds ECU?? Lastly, my windshield wipers seem to have only 2 speed, as it seems the first and second speed are same, so when heavy rain, its quite hard to see...any idea guys..please help....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts