BMW Werkz banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
698 Posts
I doubt you will find it any cheaper than that.

·
Registered
5,973 Posts
HOTTNESS!!!!

New item added to my list of wants.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Hey Trinidon! A big What's UP to the BK from CT. man! Hey what kind of E36 do you have? I have a 1999 323is. Are these grilles wider than those? I kinda like the look of the pics that guy has on the E-bay listing. :thumbs

·
Registered
5,973 Posts
i checked his other auctions. the 96+ uses a different shaped grille, but he has the e46 style for it as well.

·
Registered
83 Posts
So it is actually different. Cool. Thanks El Presidente'! I'm a goin' to bid! :haha

·
Registered
10 Posts
I've seen ppl just painting their grills... i would rather buy them like that link because they're made of black material?, and mayb i'll jus paint it so it'll absolutely be a shinier or glossier black...

·
Registered
101 Posts
Painted grills... as in dechroming the grills?.. its nice and saves cost but it is prone to stone chips... and it can be really a pain in the back to paint it each time.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i have a black 94' 4dr 325i....all the wide grills i saw on ebay are ALL chrome.....not the chrome border with the black inside.......do you think the all chrome grill would look good on my car or should i keep searching for the not all chrom one?....links/photoshop/pics anyone?

·
Registered
5,973 Posts
the all chrome e36 style looks bad because they are close together.

These would look good becuase they are spaced out.

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
I painted mine...looks good

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
it came to my attention that the 96 and up e36 has the wide grill as stock.....will that stock grill fit my 1994 e36?.....if i get it from the dealer with that "body shop" discount (i think its like 25% off)....how much would it be?

·
Registered
242 Posts
Originally posted by trinidon2k@Dec 14 2003, 04:49 AM
it came to my attention that the 96 and up e36 has the wide grill as stock.....will that stock grill fit my 1994 e36?.....if i get it from the dealer with that "body shop" discount (i think its like 25% off)....how much would it be?
I have a 94 and bought a set of grills from a 98 they are not wide enough for 95 and older so I got it for nothing. :banghead The 96 and up grills are smaller then the older ones you have to change the whole front grill support to fit it in so I’ll be getting the one on ebay Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. :rock

1 - 16 of 16 Posts