BMW Werkz banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,

I have found myself in somewhat of a tough situation. I have recently been replacing the rear suspension bushings on my 325ic. Everything was going according to plan until heads on the three forward attach bolts on the rear trailing arm decided to break off on the left side and two on the right. I have attempted to spray them down with penetrating oil and proceed with trying to use an easy-out on them. Unfortunately, they have refused to come out. Has anyone has a similar problem or know of anything might help. Any help that you could provide would greatly be appreciated.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello Everyone,

I have found myself in somewhat of a tough situation. I have recently been replacing the rear suspension bushings on my 325ic. Everything was going according to plan until heads on the three forward attach bolts on the rear trailing arm decided to break off on the left side and two on the right. I have attempted to spray them down with penetrating oil and proceed with trying to use an easy-out on them. Unfortunately, they have refused to come out. Has anyone has a similar problem or know of anything might help. Any help that you could provide would greatly be appreciated.
Did you ever sort this out ? I had 2 snap on me and I’m out of ideas.
Maldonado where did you get replacement bolts from ?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts