BMW Werkz banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought two CAIs on accident big story....Well I am selling this intake....about $100 OBO....

Attachments

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This Kit is a Complete Cold Air Intake Kit with Everything Needed. Complete Bolt On Kit that will take No More than 30 Minutes To install. No Modifications to the car necessary to install.

Kit Includes a Car Specific Aluminum Piping, All Necessary Hardware, and Premium K&N Cone Filter.

This Kit includes a Real K&N Cone Air Filter. We Don't use cheap garbage filters that rust in a month like other people here on EBAY sell.

Remember this Kit and Filter come with an Unconditional Lifetime Warranty. The Filter is completely Cleanable and Re-Usable.

These Performance Intake Kits will boost Power anywhere from 5-15 HP depending on car. For every kit we sell, we have done a dyno test for it, here are the results for this kit.

1994 BMW 325i with 115,464 Miles

Performance Intake Kit

8.5 HP Increase At the Wheels

6.4 TQ Increase At the Wheels

REMEMBER, THIS KIT COMES WITH A PREMIUM K&N CONE FILTER THAT WILL NEVER NEED TO BE REPLACED.

THIS PERFORMANCE INTAKE KIT IS A COMPLETE BOLT ON AFFAIR. INSTALLATION TIME IS AROUND 30 Minutes Maximum.

The Kit Is Completely Reversible, You will not need to harm or modify anything on the car to make it work. You can easily go back to stock.
This is from the people I bought it from...

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
you should spraypaint yours with engine enamel Asio, that chrome looks rediculous

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think this intake will fit on your 328. He told me it would fit on my 325is. Here is the intake I ended up getting...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I should get mine in on monday or tuesday. I will take pictures and let you know how it is. I talked to the people who made it and they said it works great and you can notice the difference. We will see. I had ordered both on accident. I did not think that the transaction for the K&N filter had gone through, so I had gone ahead and oredered the other. I think both will perfrom the same. They both go down where your horn is...getting the intake out of the engine bay.

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Its really cool.....so what do you think about the K&N intake....do you want it? If not I am gonna put it on ebay...

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I paid $105.....so not $50.....how about $100 with shipping.....

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
So how does $90 with shipping sound?

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Cardio??

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Nah it doesn't come with a heat shield.....but where the filter is placed it will not need one....if you open up your hood and take out your orig. filter box you can see where your horn is down in this little area behind the light....you have to remove that horn....or place it somwhere else....and the filter goes down in there....completely out of the engine bay.....well I took the horn out of mine.....since there are two.....so now I just have one horn....it sounds the same.....cept you can hear the intake....which sounds tight....

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
i looked at the ebay site you bought it from and it says this: BMW 3-Series (E36) 92-95 Cold Air Intake Kit with K&N Cone Filter. my car is a '97

1 - 20 of 25 Posts