BMW Werkz banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale i have a cosmo black cabrio hard top in excellent condition. Not a scratch or ding on it. Headliner is very clean. Glass is immaculate with working defroster, courtesy lights, and two covers for the locking levers. I have an OEM BMW rack with BMW hard top storage cover for sale as well. Willing to sell all separately or as a package. These are a great addition to any E36 cabrio to make for a nice quieter and stiffer ride. This hard top converts any E36 cabrio into a really sleek coupe. See pic below

Looking for $1600 for everything. Price is firm.

Attachments

·
Im Bluffin With My Muffin
5,992 Posts
where are you located and how much for the stand and cover(i just bought a hard top from a fellow member here)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
in westchester or northern jersey. i'm trying to sell the whole thing as a package first..but if that doesn't go through.....then i'll sell the OEM stand and OEM cover

·
A NEW DAY RISES...
2,447 Posts
Alpine (Nick) is in Palo-Alto, CA. Nic - seller is just north of New York City.

Gorgeous E36 M3. Why are you selling the hard-top? Are you planning to sell the car too? I have the E46 version and then some and LOOVE all of it, escpecially the hard top in black. And folks his price is very good too given what these suckeers actually cost and the condition. Good luck with the sale!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
NICE E46 ! seriously..the hard top makes a difference. we made the difficult decision to sell it for financial reasons. as mentioned above, it's in mint condition. absolutely nothing wrong with it. price is very reasonable. will no doubt make your E36 very sexy.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts