BMW Werkz banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i've been searching endlessly to find decent yet affordable 5 star rims for my black 325i ( http://www.cardomain.com/id/trinidon2k ) ....a freind of mines has a red 318 and he was able to purchase 4 chrome deep dish 18" rims on ebay for only $650 (that was shipping included)....those rims are hot....but they are 36 pounds each...i was looking for something ALOT lighter.....5 star alloy rims, 18inch, light weight......any help?.....bavarian auto sport sent me a little book kind of thing with this hamann bmw in the centerfold......the rims on that were ill...i looked into that and those rims cost over $2500....pass my budget....i dont want to spend over $1000....any help is well appreciated...i hope i included everything so u guys can aid me in my search....thanks in advance.....this forum rules! :lmao2

·
Registered
5,253 Posts
pics would or name of the rim would help

·
Registered
5,973 Posts
the cheaper they are the heavier they will be. The ebay rim would do fine, and just about any other rim in the price range will be about the same weight.

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
found these at niki's place. not sure if they are doing well right now but it is worth a shot

Attachments

·
Registered
4,663 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
this is how it looks on my car...similar to hamann i guess....but inever heard of borbet either......these rims are cheap though...which is a plus....does brand really matter when it comes to rims?....feedback on how these look will be appreciated

Attachments

·
Registered
878 Posts
yeah, i would guess brand matters. becareful buying used rims. people can sell you cracked ones adn you can't tell that they are necessarily cracked. just something to look out for. look into mutec, hamaan and even bmw rims. yeah, you'll pay more, but i am sure it is worth it. :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts