BMW Werkz banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a complete, 91 ix with heavy front passenger damage, everything is in great shape, silver/ grey leather, heated seats, and only 99k, mechnically great. Need anything just ask. Have an extra front clip from shock towers forward, with radiator, and elipsoid headlights, and fog lights.
[email protected]

·
Registered
9 Posts
how much would you be willing to part with the elipsoidal headlights for? my dad cracked the passenger high beam lens on his '91ix

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Do you know the size of the rear sway bar? is it 12 like is or 14.5 like m3? If its 14.5 im interested.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I would be interested in the wiper linkage setup and the obc temp sensor. I have a 1988 325ix and all of those parts should work just fine for me. I also need a blower motor resistor for an alum heater core. Please e-mail me a [email protected] for prices

·
Registered
90 Posts
I'd be interested in your fog lights and headlights.....what kind? How long have you had them.... any other info?

Kali*

·
Registered
10 Posts
You've got mail

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
wow this thread is so dead...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ok sorry its been awhile but to answer all your posts easily
dont have: ellips hit a tree,
sold rear ashtray already
no bumper sold rear/ front accident
no fogs no tailights sold
obc temp sensor

HAVE: the brake booster good shape like I said 99k.
have the blower motor and all the jazz in the dash
wiper linkage is there too.
altenator maybe could get to it damage on front right
sorry it took so long.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
sorry since this post happenend in sept. most of the items listed as having in the post on go on ebay or to others through emails, I still a great engine w/ 99k timing and head gasket done at 89k have an extra radiator, condensor etc, great t-case and tranny, front end suspension has new sttrut towers 10k ago, boots, control arms, springs.
Willing to sell the car for $700.00

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
will you sell the rear sway bar? If im not mistaken its the 15 mm one correct?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts