BMW Werkz banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hiya,

I am selling e30 and e34 chips fo rthe 2 litre, 2.5 litre and 2.7 litre engines.
I have alpina, hartge and venom design motorsport chips priced at £35 each + post.

These are quality chips and not the usual rubish flaunted over the net, there is a full fitting guide here: http://www.e30zone.co.uk/techn/chip.htm and the whole process takes around 15 mins.

Power increases are as follows (guidlines only)

Alpina = 8% - 14%
Hartge = 8% - 16%
Venom = 9% - 18%

Idle with all chips is set to 900rpm - 925rpm, the power delivery is ultra smooth and you feel the difference from the moment you hit the gas peddal.

I am always online to offer support or help and there are many customers throughout europe and the USA who have used these chips and been ultra happy with them, my feedback on ebay is 100% with 70 sales and delivery to USA takes between 3-5 working days and 2-5 days to europe.

If you need more info please mail me at [email protected]

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have an alpina chip for the M20 engined e30 and e34 running both the 2 litre and 2.5 litre engines.

£35 + post.

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
This wouldn't be a commercial thread now would it??

Earlier thread.."I am always online to offer support or help and there are many customers throughout europe and the USA who have used these chips and been ultra happy with them, my feedback on ebay is 100% with 70 sales and delivery to USA takes between 3-5 working days and 2-5 days to europe."

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Profit made from these chips go to our project, www.e30gumball.co.uk which will be entered into the cannonball run this year with ALL PROFITS going to the Breast Cancer Care charity, so it is kinda for a good couse if thats your thing.

Jayson.

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Well if that's the case then I'll put your original thread back up and merge it w/ this one..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts