BMW Werkz banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
W00T
2,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i drove through San Francisco yesterday...it was sweet. I had my parents with me cause we were going to the air show at Moffett Field. never stalled it, i was proud of myself. Then i took on a saturn with my paretns in the car on the freeway. Guy wanted to pass me so he wasnt in the back of a line of speeding cars. I took it up to like 95 so he wouldnt pass me. Freeway was going like 80. Then the way back my dad drove, since he likes my car. He took on a civic, beat it at like 105 when it quit.

·
Millions of them.
14,879 Posts
for some reason i dont like driving with my parents inside the car. they dont complain about my driving or anything, but i like to punch it at times and take some agressive turns... which i cant do when they are around

·
Registered
4,752 Posts
its weird, my mom freaks about everything that I do, so I hate having her come with me, because what 50mph seems like to me is like 130 to her, so fuck that, shes out. my dad is cool sometimes, but most cool when he is in his car, but when he is with me he is a bit iffy, except for when we do our training drives.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts