BMW Werkz banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
my car is red
5,747 Posts
Haha my friend did that a few months ago. He said he drove out of the gas station then when he realized what he did he got the person in the backseat to pull ht ehose out while he was at the light right by the gas station. Then he put the gas cap back on when he got to the nearest shopping center.

·
quality
7,256 Posts
Originally posted by SHAHAB323IS@Jan 31 2005, 08:32 PM
i thought my gas station experience was bad i can't believe u guys did that,  oh yeah my experience,  lookin fly with my leather jacket,  wink at the girls across from me,  oh yeah my dad was with me so i looked real cool, lol,  but then i get in,  my flat bottom nikes have no grip, i had stepped in a puddle  so my shoes were wet,  i get in,  turn the car on,  put it in 1st then i try to take off,  my foot sliips right off the clutch and i almost stalled lol, i'm real cool
[snapback]283669[/snapback]​
Ha I though you were gonna say you slipped and busted yo ass getting in your car or something.... :lmao2 :lmao2

You always meet fly-ass chicks at the Gas Station bro....maybe you should just get a job there pumping gas instead of compusa..... :lmao2 :lmao2

21 - 24 of 24 Posts