1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,752 Posts
bahahah, Lori did the same thing.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
LOL, I did the same thing. It disconnected from the pump though. I couldn't reconnect it so I just drove off rofl

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
lol, I saw some pic about something like this a long time ago on the net. The pic was of a green (1998 maybe??) 740, and under it it said: "Yes, it's a chick behind the wheels"

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
omfg did you get pics?

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
I think that was the one, I probably, I thought it was green, but then again I saw it a long time ago...

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Originally posted by Rooz@Jan 27 2005, 08:22 PM
I think that was the one, I probably, I thought it was green, but then again I saw it a long time ago...
[snapback]280715[/snapback]​
its the same one with out the words

·
W00T
2,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
am i a chick..fuck you.

well i bought ten in gas and i went back in cause i won 2 dollars in the lotto...so i stood in line for ten minutes and finally got my two dollars, I forgot that i bought gas just got in the car and drove off...lol.

It was ahrder to take off like something was holding me back, so i looked back and i see a streched gas nozrl..im like shit!. So it snaps...this all happens instantly, and it breaks the nozel holder off sending flying pieces of plastic all over the place....

I get out and tell the register guy...he said the owner will pay for it.

so i drove off.

·
Registered
4,752 Posts
lucky bastard, i wouldnt have told him, just drove real fast away, lol.

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
Originally posted by spiff325is@Jan 28 2005, 12:20 AM
[snapback]280916[/snapback]​
yah that is sort of what i would have done... but i would rather have calmly hopped out taken the nozzle set it on the ground, put the gas cap back on shut the gas door, then walk back around the car, smile at the old lady that always seems to be opposite you when getting gas, hop in and then floor it the heck out of there.

·
W00T
2,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by sean+Jan 28 2005, 04:13 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sean @ Jan 28 2005, 04:13 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-spiff325is@Jan 28 2005, 12:20 AM
[snapback]280916[/snapback]​
yah that is sort of what i would have done... but i would rather have calmly hopped out taken the nozzle set it on the ground, put the gas cap back on shut the gas door, then walk back around the car, smile at the old lady that always seems to be opposite you when getting gas, hop in and then floor it the heck out of there.
[snapback]280934[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]
lol i was thinking about it....but i had to check for cameras and shit.

plus i had to get out for the gas cap which i oculd find at first. by then the guy came out..of course he didnt even notice i broke the pump..he ust came out for a smoke...yes they smoke at gas stations up here...lol

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
lol, did it damage your car at all?

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
:goodness: :goodness: :goodness: :goodness:

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

·
Registered
185 Posts
some guy in a new e500 benz(no plates) was in front of me and he took off with the pump still going.....the top of the hose disconnected and dented his trunk and gas flew everywhere........i couldnt stop laughing

i think most pumps unlatch now when u try to take off with them still in ur car

·
Science Roolz!
7,043 Posts
i thought my gas station experience was bad i can't believe u guys did that, oh yeah my experienc, lookin fly with my leather jacket, wink at the girls across from me, oh yeah my dad was with me so i looked real cool, lol, but then i get in, my flat bottom nikes have no grip, i had stepped in a puddle so my shoes were wet, i get in, turn the car on, put it in 1st then i try to take off, my foot sliips right off the clutch and i almost stalled lol, i'm real cool

1 - 20 of 24 Posts