BMW Werkz banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How to split oversized Microsoft Outlook PST files into smaller parts.? Can I split my very large PST data file to multiple average PST files of the required size?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello

If anyone has stressed from the oversized PST files in Outlook then I would suggest the best method to try the KDETools PST Splitter.

Features:

• Truncate oversized multiple PST files based on date, size, year and folder.
  • Not required MS-Outlook installation.
  • Divide oversized PST files without any changing original PST data.
  • Capable in all Version of Windows and Outlook.
  • 100% safe splitting process.
  • Work with both in ANSI and also UNICODE formats.
  • Easily to free download.
Visit here:https://www.kdetools.com/pst-splitter/

·
Banned
8 Posts
Split PST File into multiple small PST files, you can use the best Split PST file software. This tool provides multiple options to split PST files such as Split by A straightforward program to split by size, year & folder PST is one of the most widely used platforms for MS Outlook for Windows. PST holds a number of databases.you can download the free trial version which converts few items from each folder.you can download this tool from here:-Split PST File - Freeware Service to Split Outlook PST Database

·
Registered
2 Posts
For this specific issue, you can use a PST Splitter Tool. It is a software application that allows you to add PST files regardless of the size of the file. This utility splits files by size, folder, date, etc in the least amount of time. It is quick and has customer-oriented features such as an easy to use GUI. It operates optimally with all the versions of MS Outlook and Windows OS.

To analyze the tool in detail, try out its free trial run, here:- Split PST file

1 - 4 of 4 Posts