BMW Werkz banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you think about this car, along a BMW? I like the looks but how about quality and mileage and everything?

Thanks!

·
I am Teh Edumacator.
4,521 Posts
I think it's amazingly cheap for the power you're getting in the SRT-8; I like its looks, but I think it's probably worth every penny that you'd pay for it.

·
Premium Member
12,129 Posts
Nice, solid car, from what I understand. I like the looks and that it is RWD. I would definitely take a test drive before I make up my mind. Out of the American cars, one of my faves. I have never driven one, though.

·
Super Moderator
5,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I found the article on caranddriver web site. Thanks for the input, and yes I will take a test drive before purchasing one. Until now I heard only good stories about this car. You guys will hear it when I have made my final decision and I'll show the pictures here at first!

·
Premium Member
8,828 Posts
yeah alot of people have began using them as cop cars, my unvle rented one, said it had decent power, but i guess i am just too old shool from when Chrysler had too many issues.

·
I am Teh Edumacator.
4,521 Posts
Georgia State Patrol has been using them in the R/T spec. The transmissions are going out right and left. I know a guy who knows their equipment manager, and he's seriously regretting buying them.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have a friend that has one.To me it has the look and feel of cheap.Cheap,cheap,cheap.Rattle,rattle,rattle.Especially the inside.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts