BMW Werkz banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The alarm in my car goes off randomly without any reason. I have right now parked it without locking the car as the neighbours are tired of my alarm going off. Any way to turn off the Alarm system for good?

Thank you so much if you could respond.

·
Ich bin der Modifikator
3,323 Posts
The alarm in my car goes off randomly without any reason. I have right now parked it without locking the car as the neighbours are tired of my alarm going off. Any way to turn off the Alarm system for good?

Thank you so much if you could respond.

There is usually an inline fuse under the driver's side dash, just follow the the wiring from the alarm siren to the alarm brain & remove the fuse........sometimes there is a cut-off switch also,

Worst case.......you can just remove the alarm siren, but the alarm would still activate.....without sound!

jb :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Disable Alarm

if it is an aftermarket alarm, have it removed completely. It is not compatible with BMW electrics

If it is a factory alarm, then follow JB's advise :)
Really?

You want me to follow the advice (note spelling) of a guy who says "usually".........and "sometimes"?????????

I like my advisers to be a little more sure of themselves than that.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.