BMW Werkz banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What does a new dinan intake for a e46 go for?...im looking to find out what they go for brand new....thanks...Jarrod

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
$399 for the intake. i believe they require you to purchase the chip as well along with the intake with a stage II software download. so its $399 for the intake, $399 for the chip, and $399 for the stage II softeware.

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
i need to make a correction to the above statement. there is no chip, only the software download for the e46's.

all you will need is the intake - $399 and the stage II software - $399. if you already have a stage I software in your car, then the stage II upgrade will be free of charge.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Depending on the dealership they'll give you a deal on the 2nd Download stage. Mines a 350 Dollar discount on it, but it could differ, like from my stealership to l337e46's lol.

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
thats okay woobie. as for the software, you will need to purchase only 1, not both. if you already have stage I, then the stage II upgrade is free of charge. if you do not have a stage I software, then you only need to purchase the stage II download.

so it will be the intake and stage II software.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Actually, I'm pretty sure you can buy the intake alone, without purchasing anything else. I bought the intake alone, and then added on the exhaust and the software afterwards, but that's at the BMW store in Cincinnati. I don't know the "rules" where you live.

·
Registered
264 Posts
i also got the intake first, then about three weeks later i got the software! its fine to do one and then the other

1 - 9 of 9 Posts