BMW Werkz banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
ex owner/admin
10,839 Posts
yes elpresidente is the moderator for this forum now. next time David PM me or him instead of posting a thread about a simple question.. :lol: the change happened just this week congraulate elpresidente when you get a chance.

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
okay ill PM you guys next time didnt come to mind it was kind of like a whoa thing, but congrats dude on the position, but if you dont mind me asking why the change? not saying its a bad thing or anything dont get me wrong! haha
David

·
ex owner/admin
10,839 Posts
Originally posted by bigred318@Dec 17 2003, 11:23 AM
okay ill PM you guys next time didnt come to mind it was kind of like a whoa thing, but congrats dude on the position, but if you dont mind me asking why the change? not saying its a bad thing or anything dont get me wrong! haha
David
because i suck at e36 knowledge and elpresidente is the man....

geez david you should read other forums everyonce in a while. there were big changes within the last week

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh haha my bad im more of the e36 and bimmer talk and when im not doing that im looking for my new car, parts for this car, or trying to help others. So im kind of busy haha, so now that you are administration what does that mean? is the higher than moderator, i totally dont know whats going on, maybe i will start reading new forums!

David

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Originally posted by Furious+Dec 17 2003, 12:30 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Furious @ Dec 17 2003, 12:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-bigred318@Dec 17 2003, 11:23 AM
David
because i suck at e36 knowledge and elpresidente is the man....

geez david you should read other forums everyonce in a while. there were big changes within the last week [/b][/quote]
haha furious im the man, jk

David, administrators are pretty much the head honchos at forums, they have control over pretty much everything. moderators just keep it organized and maintained, or at least theyre supposed to...

·
Registered
5,973 Posts
^thats pretty much it

1 - 7 of 7 Posts