BMW Werkz banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Room,

Does anybody know where the Dianogstic Connection is on a 1999 BMW 328i ?

Thanks for your help guys ...

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
hmmmm diagnoltistics communists eh? :idea2 nope no clue

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is my car when it was on the lot, looks much different now, will post those pics next week, I had the car for about 3 months now & it rides like a dream ....

Attachments

• car
    37.8 KB Views: 85

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
123 check 123 testing testing

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
its hard to find by looking at pictures, and i dont have a e46 to look through myself but the cap should look something like this:

i think on the e36 328i it was in the top left of the engine bay, but bmw mightve moved it

Attachments

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks, will see if I can find it, I have the BMW reset tool, It doesn't make sense to pay $79.00 for an oil change when I can change my oil & reset the Oil Service Light myself

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
the connector should be in the right rear engine compartment where the battery jumper connectors are. let me see if i can find a picture.

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Awesome ride DHW!! Thread that bad boy in the showroom!! :rock

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks Ski .... She has 18 in shoes & fully loaded with all bmw goodies, Do you know an approx. price on the cost ofBMW Navigation System ?

·
Registered
497 Posts
The nav. unit itself is well over 1200 bucks, then you have the processor, the antenna, trim pieces etc., all the while hoping that your car is wired for the nav. system. Probably at least $2500 + in parts alone. It just depends. Have a dealer look at it and quote it. they shouldn't charge you a dime.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts