BMW Werkz banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi people, hope everyone had a good new year.
ok. what obd thingy does my car have as i don't know the difference between the two. also is there a diagnostics tool available (hand held) for my car? thanks for reading hope someone can help. ta.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cool. i know there is the round plug under the bonnet. is this the only diag place on the car? is there a diagnostics tool available?

·
Help from over the pond
3,239 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i have the 6.5 disc and a 20 pin cable. just bought and adapter to try on an obd2 tool. david mc, where did you get your interface from? do you have a link to it? ta.

·
Help from over the pond
3,239 Posts
i have the 6.5 disc and a 20 pin cable. just bought and adapter to try on an obd2 tool. david mc, where did you get your interface from? do you have a link to it? ta.
TBH Ive not seen the interface sold seperatly, the set in the link I provided above works perfectly apart from the software which was a bit temperamental and in German...but you say you have a copy so you should be fine if your copy doesn't work I have an English version so can always send you one...

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ok. my item thingy should be on it's way. my ebay is being halted cos some pole-smoker hacked my account. marti5, how much do you want for the software disc. i have feeling of dread that mine won't work. is the item on ebay the same as what you have?

·
Help from over the pond
3,239 Posts
PM sent....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts