BMW Werkz banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
posted this story, plus/minus a few words, in the m3f a couple of days ago

[NBC, no bimmer content]

waiting at the red light, coming back from work, on my bike. next to me, one car length ahead of me on my right, there's a redneck with a 4 pound mullet, white short-sleeved t-shirt w/ sleeves rolled up exposing a hairy tatoo on a grissle-fattened arm hanging out the winduh, and 3-day old sunburn, all stuffed into a nascar-red mustang gt.

i'm tired, just got off work. i'm sitting behind a cell-phone-talkin ford tempo. the guy in the mustang on my right looks back at me and starts to rev. :rolleyes:

light turns green. mister cell-phone-tempo keeps talking then realizes it's green. so now i'm stuck behind mister tempo. mister mustang shoots a car length past mister tempo, slows down until i'm even with him, and keeps pace with the tempo just to box me in. :rolleyes:

his right turn is now only about 50 yards ahead, so he floors it, shoots ahead, and then slams it into the right turn. wow. gee. i guess that means i was pwned. :rofl
all the while i'm pleasantly riding along behind mister cell-phone-tempo.

the sad thing is that mister mustang will probably tell all his pork fed buddies about how he "SMOKED" a ducati.

HA HA HA :lol:

(yes, we do have rednecks in hawaii)

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
what do you do that allows you to own an m3 and a ducatti in hawaii? last time i was there the cost of living is way higher than for us mainlanders :lol:

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
u go pwned. well not really but yeah. k nm ill stop talking

S

·
0 Posts
bob, bob, bob, you shouldve shot between the two cars and shot past him!

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
What Rednecks in Hawaii????

that is funny shit, hopefully he died so he can't reproduce baby mullets

S

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by Spetsnaz Op+Jun 7 2003, 09:56 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Spetsnaz Op @ Jun 7 2003, 09:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--SpeedsterBMW@Jun 6 2003, 04:33 PM
bob, bob, bob, you shouldve shot between the two cars and shot past him!
:yup

nice bike btw [/b][/quote]
i have my motorcycle license, i used to ride my bros bike....i used to have alot of fun, but i feel alot more secure in a car.... :D

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by SpeedsterBMW@Jun 7 2003, 03:07 PM
, but i feel alot more secure in a car.... :D
tru dat :driving

i nearly died on a bike in 1998. head first into a SUV.

but i like bikes because my car won't go fast enough. :blush

1 - 9 of 9 Posts