BMW Werkz banner

41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
3,445 Posts
Originally posted by LandoAWD@Feb 28 2005, 08:02 AM
Don't hit any kids playing in the street while you are driving like a fucktard.

Regards.
[snapback]300882[/snapback]​
Keep the carpet munchers out of the street and they won't get hit

:joking:

But really though, if kids are playing in the street there are some parenting problems. I remeber my mom spanked the hell outta me for playing in the street when I was little and I didn't do it anymore.

·
Registered
238 Posts
That's a good point. Maybe we should all speed in residential areas, that'll teach all those little assholes not to play in the street. See, we get to have fun whilst the children learn a valuable lesson.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Originally posted by LandoAWD@Mar 2 2005, 12:32 PM
Nobody is "hatin on" speeders, "dawg". We are hating on irresponsible assclowns that drive insurance rates up, kill innocent people, and such.

Lates
[snapback]302571[/snapback]​
Hey dick
I wasnt suggesting speeding was a good thing, i also would suggest that if you Quote somthing you just do it... I Said "DAWGING".....as in ganging up on.

So stfu and stop trying to be a sarcastic little prick

·
Registered
4,752 Posts
i think speeding is safer then driving slow. if we all drove fast, we would get places faster and more efficiantly, and no one would have so much steam built up because they would be focusing on how fast they are driving.

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Originally posted by bmwforumerm3+Mar 3 2005, 01:32 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bmwforumerm3 @ Mar 3 2005, 01:32 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-LandoAWD@Mar 2 2005, 12:32 PM
Nobody is "hatin on" speeders, "dawg". We are hating on irresponsible assclowns that drive insurance rates up, kill innocent people, and such.

Lates
[snapback]302571[/snapback]​
Hey dick
I wasnt suggesting speeding was a good thing, i also would suggest that if you Quote somthing you just do it... I Said "DAWGING".....as in ganging up on.

So stfu and stop trying to be a sarcastic little prick
[snapback]303206[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]
Blah, blah, blah. Your intelligence was evident with your first post, and has now been confirmed.

Congratulations.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Well, the first batch turned out bad. Not surprising though, one of my coworkers 12 year old daughters took them. In the first pic you can see only see 1 of the cops, with 2 more out of view on the right. In the second pic, you can see 2 cops, with 2 more on the far right.

And yes, since I don't have a scanner, they are pictures of a picture.

Image uploading. Refresh page to view

Image uploading. Refresh page to view

·
Registered
4,752 Posts
TIGHT.

·
Registered
963 Posts
man if i was her i would have run out and took a picture right infront of the cops and see what they will do.. they wouldnt do crap, a 12 yr old girl lol

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
wtf is up with the censorship here - Dickhead delorient gets to post about driving like a moron and I get a slating for cussing him but when I actually say why I hate this sort of shit the mods refuse to post it
--well its obvious that you cant have a civil conversation. act like a grown man. this may be the internet, but other people have to read it as well.

- I wonder if this gets posted!!!
--oh its posted, but only to give you the reason why you keep getting singled out.

If it does - the reason I get pissed with morons like this is that one of them killed a friend of mine - why is that subject to censorship???? why was my last post refused entry????
--this is the deal, stay out of any threads that he makes, than you dont have to view what he has wrote. thus eliminating the aurguments and slander.

Hmmmm. Probably the mods are friends with deloirient or they too like to drive like total asshole morons?
this last part of your post is what makes me laugh, i dont know deloriant, and i can tell you this. he has been 100x more responsible in his posts than you have been. friends? i dont know the guy, do i drive like an asshole? yes occasionally i do. i did take you off the moderator preview for a while but once again you started your BS again.

**Post edited by staff, and once again lemme state, PLEASE PLAY NICE CHILDREN

·
W00T
2,714 Posts
Originally posted by spiff325is@Mar 3 2005, 11:38 AM
i think speeding is safer then driving slow. if we all drove fast, we would get places faster and more efficiantly, and no one would have so much steam built up because they would be focusing on how fast they are driving.
[snapback]303210[/snapback]​
agreed...look at europe.

I also think it should be more difficult to get your license...like in europe.

seems to work pretty good over there...any one have any ubjections?(spl?)

edit*...we all drive like asshole once in a while...he was just sharing his experience...godam

i to lost a friend to assholish driving...shit happens life goes on, just learn a little from other mistakes.

41 - 53 of 53 Posts