BMW Werkz banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Science Roolz!
7,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so today is the first day i drove my car since like last tuesday or wednesday, so it's been about a week, i really missed it, so i go out with my dad we're goin, he yells at me to not go on the highway, so i'm like that's cool, i go to this little country twisty road that i love to drive in my bimmer, well we're going, on a straight, i see this shadow go across the road, now see people, this is the backwoods of indiana we're going through, so it could be anything, looked like some kind of animal, maybe dog, deer, fox, wolf, coyote (did i spell that right), anyway i'm like wtf was that, my dad is like i don't know i let off the gas and look toward the direction it was going, i slowed to about 40, i was doing 50, then out of the corner of my eye i see a brown thing to the right, the first shadow had gone right to left, so i had turned my head to the left a little to see what it was, well then i saw the thing out of the corner of my eye coming into the road, i slam clutch and brake down, we got about 2 feet away from the deer as it was running across, and another one that was behind it turned and went back, if that one had kept going i prolly would have ran into it, so then i put it in second and drive off, needless to say a little shaken, the first thing that went through my head, after hitting the brakes, was OH NOEZ MY CAR IS GOING TO BE RUINED!!!!!!!!, thankfully i slowed down in enough time to not hit the deer, thank you god, OH YEAH AND MY LIGHTS WERE ON, lol, making fun of myself, yeah i love you guys too, just a word of advice, if you see a shadow go across the road, SLOW DOWN!!!!!

thankyou for reading that,
shahab

·
Science Roolz!
7,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
like i said on aim, i just leave my slyvania lows on and they work just fine, plus i get annoyed when i have to keep turning them on and off as cars come at me, and i didn't know that highbeams could turn to look at something running on the side of the road, good one torque but the high's wouldn't have stopped the deer from coming into the road

·
W00T
2,714 Posts
Originally posted by catalyst.@Dec 29 2004, 10:25 PM
my insurance company covers me for deers so i just run those bitches down.
[snapback]260693[/snapback]​
hmm..deers really fuck up your car, not mentioning the fact that it could go threw your windshield right into you. Imagine a hoof in your face....

·
Millions of them.
14,879 Posts
Originally posted by Numark318i+Dec 30 2004, 12:31 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Numark318i @ Dec 30 2004, 12:31 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-catalyst.@Dec 29 2004, 10:25 PM
my insurance company covers me for deers so i just run those bitches down.
[snapback]260693[/snapback]​
hmm..deers really fuck up your car, not mentioning the fact that it could go threw your windshield right into you. Imagine a hoof in your face....
[snapback]260696[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]
Recommended speed for hitting deer is 120 mph or greater.

This friendly reminder brought to you by:

Bob
All State Ins. Co.

roffle waffle.

·
Registered
963 Posts
theres this one redneck, he says, and i quote
(by the way he has this Ford f150 thats like 1990, solid steal)
"I was driving last night, and i saw a deer, but nah man, i didnt get it"

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
if i ever hit a deer......I would take it home and BBQ it

·
Registered
146 Posts
i believe DEER is the correct plural pronunciation. not sure what a deers are? :D

·
Registered
812 Posts
deer meat is mad good...anyone ever have deer jerky or deer brisket? hooray for Venison!!!!

·
Registered
4,752 Posts
my dad hit a deer at 65 miles an hour in his Fiat when he was in college, lol, thing tore the shit out of his car he tells me.

and one time, he went to a drive-in zoo in England in his old Austin Mini, and monkey attacked his car and ripped off his windshield wipers

·
Registered
682 Posts
and one time, he went to a drive-in zoo in England in his old Austin Mini, and monkey attacked his car and ripped off his windshield wipers

wow LOL! that's hillarious!!

Damn monkeys :haha

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
hey shut up, im spiffs dad, its not funny.. do you have any idea how much it cost to replace windshield wipers on my scooby doo van?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Had one jump out on the other side of the road about a month ago... Went to cross in front of me and turned back when it got to the middle of the road (2 lane road in UK)
good thing, if it'd have carried on i reckon i'd have hit it at about 10mph.
Was at night, main beams on.

·
Registered
4,752 Posts
LOL, yes my dad...is an a pubeless, immature, virgin, homosexual highschool predator..

·
Registered
185 Posts
i tagged a deer a while back............broke my corner lens and broke the fog light..........luckily i barely got it so it didnt do too much damage

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
I was riding in the car with my gf at the time once and we hit a dear. Just driving along and about 8 of them little fuckers ran out in front of us. I'm positive if we were in my car, we could have stopped... but the brakes of an Accord aren't the best in the world. That's messed up though, it was like slow motion. Saw its head hit the car and chunks of deer flew into the windshield. We pulled over immediately after and the deer sat on the road for a while twitching, then finally got up and gimply ran into the woods. I told her the deer was probably fine, even though it probably got eaten by a bear or something within the hour. I swear, she cared more about the damn deer than her car. <_<

1 - 20 of 20 Posts