BMW Werkz banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was driving around with my dad's Maxima, and I happen to see my friend on the road with his 325i. So just for fun, we decided to race. We pulled up to a downhill street, reved our engines, and took off at the sight of green. Needless to say, MY MAXIMA WAS FLYING!!! I hit 85 after 2 stop signs, and was a car length ahead of him, I was gaining distance away from him until we hit uphill, where his car raced up pretty fast, but wasn't quite fast enough. I still love the 325i let alone all BMW's, but I have to say Nissan made one hell of a car. Can't imagine how fast a Z is.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
you blew past 2 stop sighns? are you mentally challenged? not only are you endagering your own life but more importantly your endangering the passer by's your a dumb ass.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was alone, and yes I am crazy :drunk

·
Registered
161 Posts
The max is a great car. My 04 Max has so much power it torque steers terribly. Not a good thing but indicates how strong that V-6 is. Maybe a little of the Nissan Skyline rubbed off. We would like to have you around to chat. Don't blow through stop signs. Its not just you out there on the roads. There's kids families etc. I hope you could at least see clearly both ways. But there is never realy an excuse to do that. Be safe.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The max is a great car. My 04 Max has so much power it torque steers terribly. Not a good thing but indicates how strong that V-6 is. Maybe a little of the Nissan Skyline rubbed off. We would like to have you around to chat. Don't blow through stop signs. Its not just you out there on the roads. There's kids families etc. I hope you could at least see clearly both ways. But there is never realy an excuse to do that. Be safe.
Thx, i will try to be safer :thumbs

·
Registered
179 Posts
ya the maxima is a really nice car, and so is the 325, but . . its also like 70hp less.

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
ya ur gunna kill urself if u get that M3. and just yourself if your lucky, dont forget ur driving a 1-1/2 ton guided missle.
very irresponsible, and when i say it, its pretty bad.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Relax, I was just having fun on an open street, I wont do shit like that again :haha

·
Registered
179 Posts
are there any no lights/cops road where u live go there. where i live there s like a few mile stretch where u can top out, and plenty of people willing to race bc of teh relativly safe conditions.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yea we got one place, but its kinda cop infested sometimes :banghead

·
Registered
179 Posts
Originally posted by M3Rider@Jan 17 2004, 10:57 AM
yea we got one place, but its kinda cop infested sometimes :banghead
really?? this street never has any, it would be a waste of time, flat ground, u can see a black and white way more than early enough.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Man take you DAD'S max and go the hell away.

What a fool to blow through stop signs at 85. You f**kin idiot, what if a kid were to have chased a ball out???

Idiots like you need to be spayed and neutered so they stay the hell outta the gene pool.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
CMGO
Man take you DAD'S max and go the hell away.

What a fool to blow through stop signs at 85. You f**kin idiot, what if a kid were to have chased a ball out???

Idiots like you need to be spayed and neutered so they stay the hell outta the gene pool.
Go fuck your dog :pissed2

·
Registered
5,253 Posts
dude...i thought i was an immature driver...but damn that is very bad dude. im your age and im a calm driver...i speed but i dont break the law over then that.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
nah, i never drive like that, just did it once for the thrill of it, wont happen again :nono

·
Registered
179 Posts
Originally posted by M3Rider@Jan 18 2004, 09:58 PM
nah, i never drive like that, just did it once for the thrill of it, wont happen again :nono
ya dont.
if theres 1 traffic law to follow its stopsigns/red lights.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
very true

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
look dude i may have been a little harsh the only reason i say this is because i was once your age and am not that much older.. i was involved in an accident at high speed. we rolled my buddies stang 18 times down a nice calm stretch of road beacause a kid fell off his bike on to the street. im lucky to be alive today i only walked out with a scratch on my face and a bump on my head from having my head go thru the windshield( belt was to loose..). take it from someone whio used to live the need for street speed. it aint worth your life. and thats the point everyone here is trying to make by calling you a dumbass.. take care man. i dont think your parents wanna burry there kid.

·
Registered
115 Posts
IMHO, if you drive like this then don't get the M3. It's not worth you're life. Anyways, why don't you get an E320 4Matic or an A4/A6 or even a 540i?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts