BMW Werkz banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So today was the baybimmerz meet.....i headed out about 7:00.....makin my way down 92......pretty much nobody on the road so im doin around 80 in a 45(turns are 35) I am almost to a part where the road gets a center divider and goes up a hill so i give it a little more gas.....

I started to see some cars in the other lane....I wonder to myself if I should slow down...I didn't.... :p as I got closer to the line of cars I noticed the front car was a cop :uggh not enough time to slow down or anything.....so i just hoped that he wouldn't do anything.......

I kept starring at the lights ontop of his cruiser and all the sudden they start blinkin colors......"FUCK!" I went down the road some more, turned off my car and rolled into a driveway.....i layed low in my car for about 5 min only to see the cop fly by me the way i was heading......i sat there for at least another 10 min to make sure i wouldn't catch up to him.....then i pulled back out and headed on to the meet.....

-Geez- I thought "30 min into the drive and the cops are already after me"

it was close.....

another story.....a little bit more down 92.....after getting over the hill.....an integra came down from 280 onto 92, came up behind me and started tailgating me then he pulled next to me and tried to pass.....I took off i got to about 110mph and he was gone......then he took the exit at delaware st. to get gas or something......

·
Registered
4,708 Posts
1) Nice Evasion Technique!

2) Nice Rice Boy Kill!!!

·
Registered
310 Posts
lucky escape, by the way wat sort of cop cars do they have in the u.s, coz here they have holden SS pursuit cars, and when u get followed u cant loose them.

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
same thing happened to me except i wasnt going as fast. barely made it to my driveway and luckily i didnt walk to my front door. i see the cop pass in my rear view mirror. glad the front house motion sensory lights didnt give me away

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We got caprices that top out at 130...

·
Registered
5,973 Posts
Originally posted by daniel318is@Oct 19 2003, 01:03 AM
lucky escape, by the way wat sort of cop cars do they have in the u.s, coz here they have holden SS pursuit cars, and when u get followed u cant loose them.
that main cop cars in the US and the Ford Crown Vic, Chevy Caprice and Chevy Impala.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts