BMW Werkz banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Retired administrator
5,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Based off of the also stunning Pontiac Solstice platform. Uses a 2.4L Supercharged Ecotec engine putting out a quite useful 240hp and a similar torque number. Plans for V6 and V8 variants were scrapped because the car is targeting the entry level Z4 and Boxter slot. It would replace the more niche VX220 (even the turbo) and give Vauxhall/Opel a much larger market share. It sports 19 in rear rims and 18in fronts, and very stunning looks. It's been designed in England, and supposedly will be built there if they green light production.

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
i like vauxhall's touring racers. like the australian touring car championship. those are the best racing circuits i believe

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
holy shit thats hot why is it only europe

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
they dont sell vauxhall in USA

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
maybe at symbolic motors?

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
i was looking on there site and i found where i live lol :thumbs :rofl :nana :bow

Attachments

·
Registered
3,240 Posts
its a cross between the vx220 and a tvr.....

looks like i shall be taking a trip to the loacal vauxhall garage for you guys when it comes out, and get some pictures for you.... :thumbs

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Originally posted by fatty@Aug 2 2003, 04:49 PM
its a cross between the vx220 and a tvr.....

looks like i shall be taking a trip to the loacal vauxhall garage for you guys when it comes out, and get some pictures for you.... :thumbs
right on :idea2

·
Registered
3,240 Posts
Originally posted by triggrhaapi@Aug 3 2003, 02:56 AM
Fatty, it looks to have a bit of Tamora DNA mixed in there with some 57 vette and VX220 for good measure...
im looking forward to seeing this one...... carnt wait. :thumbs

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
no shit. price that at 20k and a whole bunch of people will want that. pretty nice nevertheless

1 - 13 of 13 Posts