BMW Werkz banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay so ive come to discover that my car is allowing water to come into the rear seats, major damage already to my seats. I cant seem to find the root of the problem. Ive check the seals and they all seems fine. Any one else with a convertible run into this problem?

·
Registered
16 Posts
I've been looking into buying an e36 vert. I just a read a thread about this on another forum. Don't quote me but I believe the 2 problems that were causing this for the guy that started the other thread were that the drain plugs were caked with mud and there are apparently drain tubes that run the water down from the boot area to under the car, one of them cracked and was leaking the water into the car. Not sure if this is much help but good luck.

·
Registered
16 Posts
no problem. If I can find the link to the thread where I read about it I will pm it to you. It might make a little more sense reading the thread than my half *ss attempt at explaining it.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks, yeah ive been looking into the drains, but i how could i see if they are plugged? how would i go about unplugging them, would a long coat hanger do the trick?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts