BMW Werkz banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a dinan m3 now with stage 3 software, cai, throttle body and exhaust all from dinan. i am thinking about changing the software and intake to conforti shark injector and the conforti cold air system with the foam intake filter. Any advise or thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
If you already have the Dinan Equipment installed why would you spend money on the conforti?

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
they are both so close in comparisson it wouldn't be worth it to switch either way.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well from what ive heard the conforti does offer substantial gains over dinan, and dinan actually well, isn't that great they are way to conservative and when i first started modding my car i was niave to that fact, so if anyone has done both mods or has afriend with one and they have the other advise would be great. thanks

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
well if you want to change them then go ahead, but I'll bet large amounts of money that you don't feel any gains. I think your money would be better spent on pullies, ssk, suspension or other mods.

·
Registered
126 Posts
from what ive read, conforti is better than dinan however that could be bullshit, but the bottom line is: EVERYWHER I READ CONFORTI BEATS DINAN, dinan though, does make some solid shit though- if ur concerned w/ THE BEST OF THE BEST, and u really want to find the chip that offers the biggest gains, you should do ur own research, but if this helps, all the tech sites i went to said conforti made the best chips

·
Registered
310 Posts
hmm man dont spend your money, your doing ok at the moment neways

1 - 11 of 11 Posts