BMW Werkz banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just spent 9 hours straight doing my coilovers on my 325i...Damn I feel like shit! I got some Ground Control coilovers, but when they came in they were for an m3 with stock koni shocks. I had to bore out the hole on the aluminum upper mount that came with the coilovers to go over my shocks. Come to find out I have AC Schnitzer shocks and did not know it! Something else that I don't understand is on the same shock it has a Bilstein logo also? I don't think they are stickers that someone put on there, they look like they are embossed in there...Anyway the car sits how I wanted it, however it is in need of some new shocks badly, I know I should have gotten some too, but I can only do one thing at a time..Thought I would share all that with you all!

·
Registered
5,973 Posts
doesn't bilstein have a life long warranty?

If you need new shocks, you may be able to get them free under warranty. Unless you want them for different ride feel, not becuase their blown.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I should have some pics up before then end of the day. I wanted to clean her up real good first. I was gonna wait til I got my new tint to post pics but I can't wait! It sits so perfect with the 19's! I had to modify the bumpstop on the rear shocks to help it sit lower and handle better, that's what it said to do in the papers..Anyway I will post up here soon!

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
here are some pics of the drop

Attachments

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
AND ANOTHER

Attachments

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
YET ANOTHER

Attachments

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
SIDE VIEW

Attachments

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
LAST ONE

Attachments

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
2 MORE THAT I FORGOT!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
HERES THE LAST ONE OF THE COILOVER(REAR)

Attachments

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yes I like the black and white theme, once I tint my windows black it will look alot better!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts