BMW Werkz banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am interested in getting some clear corners for a new black on black 325xi. Does anyone have any pics of these on their car? Also i am wondering where the best place for me to purchase these. Any info will help!

S

·
0 Posts
dealer has them or get them cheap from our sponsor, nikis-place....great place! GREAT quality, just post in the "store" whatever you want

·
Registered
433 Posts
I highly reccomend Pro Car Parts. Uber high-quality parts, great fit, and best of all...super expedited delivery!!!! Get smoked if you can, IMO, they look better on almost any car.

S

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by steveo86@May 16 2003, 07:06 AM
I highly reccomend Pro Car Parts. Uber high-quality parts, great fit, and best of all...super expedited delivery!!!! Get smoked if you can, IMO, they look better on almost any car.
wait did you just say pro car parts? lol if i remember right they are the WORST PLACE TO ORDER THINGS FROM...lol you have been warned by woobiee, and fruity one (they sent him the wrong type of clear corners)

·
Registered
433 Posts
yeah, DONOT DONOT DONOT DONOT DONOT DONOT DONOT DONOT DONOT buy from Pro Car Parts. Total Scam. I was just kidding, like the guy with the sandpaper on his Passat.

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
i highly do not recommend them! i will repeat do not go to procarparts. probably the worst place on the internet for clears. their clear lenses arent even OEM. Do you want fake clears on your bimmer? i hope not. no only that, their customer service lacks. For clears I would recommend OEM. Go to your dealer, or better yet, go to www.circlebmw.com or www.pacificbmw.com They are genuine dealers at low internet prices.

·
Registered
433 Posts
they have clearcorners at pacific? didnt know that

·
Registered
433 Posts
Well they would have it for E46 cause the 330ci and the like have CC's right? But they wouldnt have it for E36, cause they never came with them correct?

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
I ordered my clear corners from ProcarParts.com after 5 weeks and 2 wrong tail SETS the entire transaction is complete.... I saved around 150$.... and they look fine....

BTW in 2002 the 3 series execpt the M3 got a headlight and tail light redesign so the clear corners are also different. If you have a 2002 3 series 99-01 will NOT fit.

As far as I know the only place to get 2002-2003 clear corners are from the dealer.

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Originally posted by RedTape@May 16 2003, 06:27 PM
.... I saved around 150$....

Yeah, but that's 5 weeks of your life you'll never get back, plus how many hours on the phone trying to get that shiz worked out, plus the frustration/angst and cursing you went through. THEN it happens again. I'd rather spend a little more and have it done right the first time then deal with that sorta crap. But here's teh real test - Will you ever buy from them again?

I've only heard bad about ProCarParts.com. Stay away from them and try a reputable source.

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
and you also know have cheap lights that will break easier, leak, crack, etc etc. Just the peace of mind would be worth the extra $$$ for me.

Lets see, I paid $185 shipped for my OEM clear lights. So you only paid $35 Redtape???

·
Registered
5,253 Posts
sorry for advertisin cam..just wanna bring it up..we are havin a group buy on clears for bmws comin up nest week

1 - 15 of 15 Posts