BMW Werkz banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:thumbs

Anyone ever use the Zymol clay bar for washing and waxing their 5 series? I heard from a friend that it is much better than using McGuire products and lasts longer.

Any thoughts or suggestions about protecting the paint while making the 5 series awesome-looking?

abooyeung

·
Registered
990 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi dubumb,
Thanks for the tip and website. It was pretty helpful. Do you have an experience with getting out buffing swirls on the paint? They are not deep, but at the right angle and lighting, you can see some swirls on the trunk.
abooyeung

·
Registered
990 Posts
Since i fucked up my mother's van pretty good, it also had these light scratches... I used meguiars SCRATCH X to get a lot of the light scratches out, It sez you can use it on ur whole car to get the swirls out, but i just tried it on fine scratches, i recommend it.. Good luck

·
Registered
990 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
What's with the whores and bitch slappin. Suppose some 14 year old future car
nut stumbles on this. Lighten up and keep it automotive

Thanks

·
Registered
990 Posts
Originally posted by brokenbat@Jan 16 2004, 06:17 PM
What's with the whores and bitch slappin. Suppose some 14 year old future car
nut stumbles on this. Lighten up and keep it automotive

Thanks
chill out carebear. What's ur post have to do with abooyeung's thread? stop the post pollution.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Ok Pinhead-

Try the claybar on your winshield too and it will pull all the grit off of it and make your wipers run over the glass better.

After you are done with that, take your used gritty clay bar and shove it up DUBUMB"S ass

1 - 8 of 8 Posts