BMW Werkz banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well now the question arises, Is a CL 65 (V12 Twin Turbo) a waste? I mean its a huge car and doesnt even have a Manual transmission option(like most Mercs)!! I mean, yes it would be one sick car to have, but for the price couldnt you do better?

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
for the price its ghey, its pretty heavy too, I hear it wont be much faster then the cl600

·
Registered
560 Posts
Mercs dont come in Manual transmission buddy. I believe the 2003 C class was the first to come in a manual transmission - and i think it was the lil hatchback too.

No other mercs have manual transmission as an option.

My best friend had a Cl600- if u have the money its worth it.

·
Registered
179 Posts
for that price can u 911t ???

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
for the price of the CL65 you can have a ferrari or possible lamborghini

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
you dont get the CL65 for pure speed, you get it if you want an insanely fast crusier. Think of it as a chariot pulled by a racehorse, not a racehorse with 2 seats bolted on

·
Registered
560 Posts
exactly. Its the "ultimate fast Leather Couch on wheels". While the ferrari modena and lambo gallardo are closer to the "really fast wooden bench on wheels"

·
Registered
58 Posts
Originally posted by RetroSpek@Jan 24 2004, 04:06 AM
Mercs dont come in Manual transmission buddy. I believe the 2003 C class was the first to come in a manual transmission - and i think it was the lil hatchback too.

No other mercs have manual transmission as an option.

My best friend had a Cl600- if u have the money its worth it.
You obviously haven't been to Europe. . I am not backing up Mercedes, but you gotta know what you're talking about before you post.
Almost every Merc car below 3.5 liter features a manualbox. Aclass, Cclass, Eclass, Vclass, and the Sprinter... The only all out autobox cars/trucks they produce are the S, CL and SL. Even the old Gwagon came in manual...

But, you are right, the CL65 doesn't come in a manual...unfortunately.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts