BMW Werkz banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
i have european 325i '92 without vanos.What chip would be the best for my stock car without any other modifications (exhaust , intake)? How many horsepower i would get? Maybe somebody tested stock 325 on dyno before and after chiping? What do you think about "superchips"?

·
Registered
178 Posts
Ahhh... didnt know you were in Europe. You know though, thats a good question. You could probably get in touch with Turner and ask them about options for you.

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
i think the only reason for the extra 3hp has to do with the cat/exhaust setup. it should be the same engine and very similar ecu. but i think you should contact turner about it like m42technic said

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
i have the same engine you have and the chip worked fine with my car

·
Registered
153 Posts
Originally posted by enemigo@Aug 25 2003, 04:10 PM
but conforti chip is only for US right? US 325 has 189HP and european 192
There is allso a difference in US HP and Euro HP. Not much but just a little. One is only .9 something of the other. Not sure what way it goes.
Anyhow...my 2 cent.

Oh...by the way. I am new here :rock . Great forum!!! I recently aquired a 95 325i w. auto, 104k. Nicest ride I ever owned!!!
Allready started to modify it. This is what I got so far: DivizionOne Autowerkes CAI
I hope I did not waste my money...But now I am looking for a chip and a good but not too loud exhaust. Any ideas?

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
theres another member on here with that intake, for the exhaust check out aa tuning or rogue enginneering...check with the board sponsor for good deals on these things

1 - 10 of 10 Posts