BMW Werkz banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
I drove a viper when i was in hawaii....the whole inside is all crichned together......but it was cool o0o0o

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
no the hennessey viper turbo system is real. he got the pic from the website. whether or not it is installed on that particular viper is questionable. bu the Viper is the baddest roadster on the planet. i like the viper and the Shelby Cobra. all other roadsters cannot compete

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
there was also a henessey E39 M5, dont know the specs on it tho. theyre located in houston, and arent too far from my house

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
I bet that would be sick

·
Registered
392 Posts
Did you know that you can pass out from goin zero to sixty that fast, i know this guy that has a supra that does 0-60 in 1.5 ( it was recently in HCI magazine) he said it hurts.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
not the same car but danm this looks HOT

Attachments

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Originally posted by BlackTape@Aug 12 2003, 07:39 PM
not the same car but danm this looks HOT
ewwww...I hate the front end of that viper its fugly

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
thats what mine looks like

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
HAHA

·
Registered
560 Posts
0-60 in 1.5 seconds? Wtf are u talkin about?

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
when i met serg we saw a new 2003 viper, the rear tires were wider than his entire car. it was pretty sweet

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
that isnt possible to do 0-60 that fast i would think you would have traction problems

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
yeah slicks make a difference. i mean the Top Fuel dragsters do the quartter mile in 4 seconds and change plus they are pushing 6000HP

·
Registered
560 Posts
its just a henessey viper... not some jet fuel sippin fighter car. Its a street legal car.

·
Registered
3 Posts
The viper is ligit, im part of the viper club in colorado and there is one here and it is the fastes car that I have ever seen. It so much different than mine and I have about 515 rwhp. But the turbos make soo much of a difference. You should hear the wastegate.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts