BMW Werkz banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cheap eyes from Depo it come with the euro projector headlights don't get suckered like me :banghead here's some pix. any suckers out there other then me???

Attachments

·
Registered
5,973 Posts
I could tell they were weak and didnt buy them, just the housings.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Did you buy them? Do they work?

·
Registered
5,973 Posts
I have Depo projector housings, but not eyes. I havent installed them yet becuase Im waiting for my HID kit to arrive.

·
Registered
400 Posts
hey, if you guys want angel eyes/dde contact me, those stupid depo ones SUCK..

come to me next time, ill hook you up.. NOONE is using LED's anymore.. they are outdated..

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
i also bought the depo housings which are good quality. depo's angel eyes suck though. micheal is right, nobody wants the LED's now. the newest type is lava lighting. its way brighter and concentrates the light better.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
So those LLAE look TIGHT!!!

but those are only the halo right? not the actual headlight??

My canadian e36 still has the stock lights, so i would have to get the headlights for the additional cost plus their LLAEs right??

damn those look nice.

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
Hella is the top name in ellipsoids...depo is japanese or something...and zkw is the cheaper replacement for hella

·
Registered
5,973 Posts
zkw is OEM. hella is also OEM manufacturer, but their commercial ellipsoids do not look OEM (chrome background). Depo is a cheaper alternative, but still appears to be a quality peice.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by the///man@Jan 7 2004, 12:35 PM
i also bought the depo housings which are good quality. depo's angel eyes suck though. micheal is right, nobody wants the LED's now. the newest type is lava lighting. its way brighter and concentrates the light better.
How dos this LLAE work??? any pix on the $300 kit???

·
Registered
698 Posts
on the llae bare-bones is that just the rings and lights or what?

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
bare bones is just the bare necessities no plug and play or anythingn like that. llae doesnt use the common LED to light it up. i think it uses some kind of chemical that is lit up in the glas tubing.

·
Registered
698 Posts
I emailed them about the barebones but they never got back to me, so is it everything i need ie rings and light source?

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
This thing is about $300 they need to show what you're buying I've done the same thing emailed no one got back to me. I DONNO :wtf

·
Registered
83 Posts
What's up everyone. Been busy so I haven't been around but I haven't forgotten about you guys! Anyway a couple of things. First one's for Michael. I see you're located in Rhode Island. I'm in CT. Stamford to be exact. Do you actually install these if I wanted to take a nice road trip up to you all? The second is for ///man. Brother where did you get that avatar????? Deeeeeezzzzzaaaaaaammmm!?!#$%@^&#&&*! Whew!? :rock Later!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts