BMW Werkz banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
I've thought about moving there a few times but am still here in Tampa, FL.
What's it like living there?

·
Registered
457 Posts
its not that bad ....lots of malls and clubs....concord mills is nice... :D

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
mannnnnnn i live close to greensboro... concord mills is the shit its so huge, ive got season tickets to the panthers games(no im not redneck i swear!)

·
Registered
212 Posts
Eh... Mooresville Represent here... 20 or so miles from charlotte..

·
Registered
1 Posts
I live up by UNCC. I have a 92 325i that is a mostly track car. It is also the oldest E36 I have ever found in the US. A 7/91 production date. My wife drives a 93 5 series wagon. I do maintenence on BMWs by appointment under the name Specter Motorsports. Anyone in Charlotte needing some help or some questions answered just drop me a line.

Ryan Brenneman

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
High Point NC over here... I commute every day on highway 85/40 and 220 every day to greensboro...

Some weekends I'm in yancyville, 5 miles from the border of VA, at my dad's farm.

·
Registered
259 Posts
i live in rock hill...20 miles or so south in SC

·
Registered
43 Posts
Im from Greensboro and Im down for meeting you guys up soon. It will be a month or two before I start driving my bmws due to work I need to get done and such. Plus I'm turboing my sunfire and I need to pull its engine out in the mean time Ill need a car to ride in which are my 320s. AIM: holdfastgreg

Greg Heart

·
Registered
697 Posts
u like UNC? ya'll gonna get beat today! Go CLEMSON!

·
Registered
1 Posts
just got into charlotte less than 2 weeks ago. bought a house in fort mill, sc and am just waiting for it to be done so we can move in. then i can go back to md. and pick up the bimmer. look forward to meeting some of you.

mike
'94 325is

·
Registered
32 Posts
I lived in Charlotte for about 2 years when I worked mutual funds. :cheers Nice city, especially if you have a family -- which I don't. Still, downtown is great and, yeah, Concord Mills is always fun. Surprisingly I love Rock Hill, too. Of course, the street racing and girls of Winthrop Univ. may have something to do with that. :idea2

So, is Mecklenburg still bending its residents over the barrel with property taxes?...lol :poke

A lot of great people in Charlotte. I'm there pretty often so if you guys ever decide to do a meet or something I'm there. :driving

·
Premium Member
3,805 Posts
My family's from Charlotte. I'm actually going back up there in October for my cousin's wedding... Then driving to Blowing Rock.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts