BMW Werkz banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
ex owner/admin
10,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well because of the looming season upon me, i dont wanna suck up a whole bunch of snow and freeze my filter, ive modified a pipe to change my cold air intake into a short stack intake, i wish i had a camera to take a pic, its UGLY! but hey it works, all i have to do now is put my brake duct back in and im done.

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Bellingham Washington, about 1.5 hours north of seattle, and 20 min away from the canadian boarder (bc) so kind of same weather... i live near Mt.baker so i get lots of snow! but i just have short intake on my car, how much would it cost to get CAI on my 94 318, and do u have any links to a good site that sells it for my model...

thanks
David

Attachments

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
i got the aa tuning one. i get the same gains as anybody would from a long CAI and i dont have to put up with freezing or soaking the filter

·
ex owner/admin
10,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well a CAI will usually always pull more power than a stock one, it just get more cold air,

·
Registered
38 Posts
Originally posted by bigred318@Nov 30 2003, 10:57 AM
Bellingham Washington, about 1.5 hours north of seattle, and 20 min away from the canadian boarder (bc) so kind of same weather... i live near Mt.baker so i get lots of snow! but i just have short intake on my car, how much would it cost to get CAI on my 94 318, and do u have any links to a good site that sells it for my model...

thanks
David
Funny. I can see Mt. Baker from where I live, I'm on the Canadian side of the border, probably not even 30min from you. Here it doesn't snow at all, just rains, but I'm in the same boat, won't want to hydrolock my 318i (when I buy it, gimme a month :D ), so short ram intake for me as well.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts