BMW Werkz banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well some people consider it rice, I dont. I would love to accent my car with carbon fiber parts.

Some things im looking to get in decent quality carbon fiber are:

Hood
Spoiler (can be part painted/part CF)
CF eyebrows
Rear window spoiler
Front GT-R style lip

For a hood I want a OE style hood. No air vents or anythign fancy like that. I also want soemthign I kow will fit well and somethign that will not fade or discolor.

As far as a spoiler goes, I really love UUC's 3 way adjustable CF spoiler, but I dont want to pay as much as they ask> Anyone know where I can find a replica style CF spoiler for cheaper? What I really liek about it is that it bolts onto the edges and has no drilling.

For a rear window spoiler ive seen some ACS replica CF roof spoilers but they are for a 4 door. Thats no good. Anyone know anythign similar?

Id love to also get a CF add on lip to accent the eyebrows and hood. Something similar to the GT-R style lip would be ideal.

I might, maybe, consider a CF trunk but I doubt it.

Anyone know any great sites for anythign im looking for? Ebay has been failing me and I really need to find some decent sites. I know VIS has failed Mark as far as a trunk so I might want to stay away from them.

·
Registered
9,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh yeah I forgot ot mention about the spoiler. I would also consider getting the GT spoiler, but only if I can get CF risers. I know ive seen them somewhere. Maybe it was Dados car or something. its these CF risers u can put for the gt spoiler. Looks sick. Id paint the wing and leave the cf risers unpainted.

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
It's not rice if it's really carbon fiber! I'm actually looking at carbon fiber parts as well - hood, trunk and spoiler. I'm worried about car balance though...

·
Registered
329 Posts
In my opinion, buying replicas of expensive parts is rice, but still less evil that putting a VTEC badge on. as for the hood, go ViS.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts