BMW Werkz banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Trucks are the way to do it. The only thing is what kind of trailer you choose. If your car is one of the better ones, and you value it a lot, I recommend getting a closed carrier. If the car is not that valuable, you don't have to pay more for the closed carriers. The shipping can cost you more than the value of the car, but this is rare I think because no one is mad enough to ship a wreck, right? There are sentimental people who fall in love with some stupid, worthless car, and those would be the ones capable of shipping a car that deserves to be left rotting.
____

·
Registered
1 Posts
For voyages of fewer than 200 miles, the industry average cost to send a car with an auto shipping firm is upwards of $2.00 per mile. For actual long-distance trips of more than 1,500 miles, the price drops to $0.58 per mile on average. Usually, this is how much this service cost, or it used to be at least, because I've been working as a truck driver in the past. I had my own truck, which I bought from https://www.truckexporter.co.uk/product-category/trucks-for-sale-uk/, and because it was used, the price was very low for such a good truck.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts