BMW Werkz banner

car present

2K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  GreenDragon 
G
#1 ·
ok i just need some advice. my boyfriend is really into cars, he's got a 2000 BMW 323. and his b-day is coming up and i was just looking for ideas for something i could get him for his car since he really wants to modify it. i just want to buy him something nice, preferably in a decent price range, and i know shit about cars...so if anyone has any suggestions...?

#5 ·
You, in the nude, in the back seat, ready to go. Best present you could give him. To make it BMW related you could spell BMW somewhere on your body with Chocolate syrup. Then tell him that you are dirty and you need him to clean you up .... or a key chain. A key chain would be nice .... :lol:

G
#7 ·
Originally posted by GreenDragon@Apr 10 2003, 08:04 PM
You, in the nude, in the back seat, ready to go. Best present you could give him. To make it BMW related you could spell BMW somewhere on your body with Chocolate syrup. Then tell him that you are dirty and you need him to clean you up
I wished my girlfriend would say something like that :D

#8 ·
Originally posted by GreenDragon@Apr 10 2003, 08:04 PM
You, in the nude, in the back seat, ready to go. Best present you could give him. To make it BMW related you could spell BMW somewhere on your body with Chocolate syrup. Then tell him that you are dirty and you need him to clean you up .... or a key chain. A key chain would be nice .... :lol:
now we are tlalkin

#9 ·
Originally posted by GreenDragon@Apr 10 2003, 10:04 PM
man, i just got a hot mental image

#10 ·
Am I right or what?!?

Mmmmmmm steam up the windows .....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.