BMW Werkz banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the side moldings but it looks like one of the M3 emblems fell off today, ive google'd for them an all im finding are the M Sport emblem... Anyone one where i can find a replacement regular one??

·
Ich bin der Modifikator
3,323 Posts
I have the side moldings but it looks like one of the M3 emblems fell off today, ive google'd for them an all im finding are the M Sport emblem... Anyone one where i can find a replacement regular one??

BMW wholesale parts: $32.63 just copy & paste part # 51 13 2 251 381 in link below

http://www.trademotion.com/partlocator/index.cfm?action=searchCatalogOEM&siteid=215185

Bavauto.com has it for $40.00

BMW Emblems - Hood / Trunk emblems | Bavarian Autosport BMW Parts and Accessories

jb :)

·
Ich bin der Modifikator
3,323 Posts

·
Ich bin der Modifikator
3,323 Posts
thanks bro, have you ever dealt with these... im still trying to figure out how it attached, to how it fell off? it looks lit it was just stuvk to some kind of mesh backing :(
You're welcome, it attaches with 2 clips on the rear of the emblem, inside the molding.......they will look something like this:

Design

jb

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.