BMW Werkz banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there.

First post here :)

I'm looking to buy used 5 series BMW. I want it black/black, red/black or in worsed case dark(-dark)-blue/black. I want to have premium package and cold weather package (heated seats!).
I want a in-dash CD player (at minimum), preferable HK sound as well. I'd really-really want xenon's as well, but its negotiable i guess... I want it under 50k miles. I live in Eugene, Oregon.

What is the price I'm looking at?
Please tell me if its a dealer or private seller's price.

Thanks a lot!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just paid 16k out the door for a 97 528i with 55k miles, black on tan, 5 speed. I think the price will at least 18k depending on condition.

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
I paid around $24k for 1999 528i (49500mi)a year ago in the Dallas area. But edmunds is a good source (Ski posted above) Also www.traderonline.com will show you what the asking prices are in your area and you can even narrow the search down by color. (in advanced search features).

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hey jeneag
II apid $30000 for 2000 528i sports and premium pkg. heated seats and Xenon lights. I got the car about 4 months ago and it had 36000 miles.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Go here:
http://www.setso.com

This site will help you immensly with your search.

It will email you daily all the new listings from all the major classifieds and auction houses (i.e. autotrader, autoweb, ebaymotors, etc...) based on your criteria.

You dont have to comb through all the crap daily as I did when I was shopping.

:cheers

1 - 6 of 6 Posts