BMW Werkz banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tomorrow i think I'm going to finalize on a purchase of a white 09' 328i XDrive w/ 15k miles for $28K and had a few questions and was hoping for some insight from real drivers instead of the salesmen even though I'm sure there very knowledgeable;) I would like to hear it from a drivers perspective

First i was wondering if it sounds like a good deal on the Bimmer It comes equipped with the Premium Package, Cold Weather Package, iDrive system, exenons, adaptive cruise, logic 7, rear sunshade, comfort access, just about every feature other than the sport package.. which i thought down the line i could get a different set of wheels... although i did like the sports seats:(

I was also wondering if its worth the extra money to go for the 335i XDrive as i was really trying not to drop to much more cash but if the performance and drive will be greatly improved i could consider spending the extra money

Then i was also wondering about swapping the wheels as i was reading some wheels aren't compatible with XDrive models:conf

Please lend some insight as i am unable to drive the car before buying as it is in Florida. My uncle stopped by the dealership and insured me the car was in excellent condition and sounded like a great deal.

thanks for the help,

Joe

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It has a clean CarFax and come from a very reputable dealer the carfax only shows one service and it was a balance and mounting of 4 tires from a dealership the car was a trade in and listed for 33,000 but we just low-balled it and they accepted to our surprise. I'm not to worried about the car as it is still under warranty unless there are some kind of issues related to this model that are not included under warranty i don't know about.

Thanks,

Joe

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.