BMW Werkz banner

Buying Advice please.. - 2005 BMW 325i, 48K MI, SPORT/PREMIUM PKG, XENON, LOOK

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  bighorns 
#1 ·
I wanted to say hello to everyone, just jumped into the forums here, first post, and I look forward to making a significant contribution to the forums from this point forward.

Admittedly, I know little about BMW's in general. I have been lurking for quite a while here reading around, etc. and I would love your guys' advice.

I finally got the promotion I've been waiting for and I'm making enough $ now to make it worthwhile to take the leap and enjoy a little nicer car.

I am looking at the car below:
*****2005 BMW 325i, 48K MI, SPORT/PREMIUM PKG, XENON, LOOK!

What do you guys think? To me, with 48k miles, etc, it seems a little on the low side for price. KBB lists it at $18k, and they are asking 15. They included the VIN, I just don't have a carfax and although I make ok money now, I don't want to waste 40$ or so if this is a bad idea from the start.

What do you guys think? My family drove by for me since it's about 40 miles from my place, walked around it, and said it looks extremely clean on the outside. They are going to go test drive it for me tomorrow. Unfortunately, due to the amount of time I spent at work, I can't go myself.

Let me know what you guys think and thank you so much for your help/advice.

Mario

See less See more
#2 ·
It looks good. Most bmw owners are fanatical about their cars so the maintenance and cleanliness is likely to be true. But as a warning, if you do buy it, please buy a maintenance warranty. Believe me, it will save you tons of money. Other than that, enjoy the ride and welcome to the club.

#4 ·
Bought my '06 325i as a CPO at a local dealer 1 year ago and was able to purchase an extended warranty/service contract which added 2 years and 50,000 miles to the standard BMW warranty. Check with your local dealer to see if this can be added to this car. I believe you can add this any time the car is still within the 4 year window of the original warranty.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.