BMW Werkz banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(NBC, no bimmer content)

why do peeps like to fuck with me when i'm on the bike? :blink:

took the bike to work today, on the way home i see a chopper dude in my mirror approaching my anus rapidly. handlebars as high as his ears. tails me for about half a mile and "zips" past, like just inches away from me, he keeps going, wow he's really haulin ass. :rolleyes:

wtf dude... are you stupid?

i let him go a few seconds, then opened the trottle. bye mr davidson.

then an suv cut him off so i think he became more preoccupied with the suv than me.

they are nice to look at, but i'd never get a motorcycle that wieghs 600 pounds with only 70 hp. :puke

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
agree, I like choppers but would much rather have a ducatti.

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
:wub:

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
they may only have 100 hp or so but they usually have 150 ft lbs of torque lol

·
Retired administrator
5,996 Posts
Fox, TQ doesn't make much difference on a vehicle as light as a motorcycle. It's all about the HP. I would personally never ride a bike, but if I did, it would be a ducati.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
^ TQ = ^ FW (front wheel) = ^ :D

·
Registered
3,240 Posts
i need to grow up abit before i get a bike...... i like SPEED! (not the drug!) i mean if i was to get a bike it would have to be FAST.... Hyabusha, or zzr1100 or a fireblade..... mind you i like the Bandit too.....

one day i will get a bike!

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
It depends on what you're looking for. A ducatti is awesome for speed and handling and all thatshizz, but a hog is for cruizing.

Thatdude on the chopper probably equates loudness with speed, just like the ricers.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
personally i enjoy the tommahawk it is the my favorite

Its main ingredient is delicious

2 speed transmestian

tup spead 400 + mph

4 wheaaalsss

0-60 1.7

·
Registered
3,240 Posts
Originally posted by GreenDragon@Aug 3 2003, 09:05 PM
It depends on what you're looking for. A ducatti is awesome for speed and handling and all thatshizz, but a hog is for cruizing.

Thatdude on the chopper probably equates loudness with speed, just like the ricers.
my ex girl friends father bought one of those Hoss Boss bikes...... some thing like a 4.2 V8??????

now thats some thing i would like to have a blast on..... mind you i bet its a bitch to steer... :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Retired administrator
5,996 Posts
Originally posted by Fox@Aug 3 2003, 01:10 PM
personally i enjoy the tommahawk it is the my favorite

Its main ingredient is delicious

2 speed transmestian

tup spead 400 + mph

4 wheaaalsss

0-60 1.7
Ok, so fox is now 4 years old... :lol: :lol: :eek:uch

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
oh please your tellin me you wouldnt want that monster?

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
lol im not really sure if id ride it or just burn rubber all day to impress people. I mean really if you didnt just ease on to the throttle in almost an idle youd have no way of not spinning the wheels. But man that v10 has gotta sound beefy with the exhaust they put on it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts