BMW Werkz banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
963 Posts
oh right, no can can read this because of that cobra thread.. lol, why is that thing still going?

·
Registered
263 Posts
Originally posted by buuhh99@Nov 24 2004, 10:07 PM
i just did a burnout all the way through first and second and half way through third
[snapback]237025[/snapback]​
sweet what car you have, thats pretty good, i can't do that in a straight line in my my 325 on dry, unless i'm turning. did it look like this, first day i had my car....

Attachments

·
Registered
263 Posts
Originally posted by buuhh99@Nov 25 2004, 08:19 PM
no my tires just suck
[snapback]237371[/snapback]​
that works

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
No, its entirley possible to do a burnout in an automatic without turning.

Powerbraking isnt nessacary either. Just beating the piss out of your differential and tranny.

two words...Neutral Bomb.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Originally posted by d3ity@Dec 2 2004, 04:44 PM

Powerbraking isnt nessacary either. Just beating the piss out of your differential and tranny.

[snapback]241964[/snapback]​
Like the man says - Foot to the boards in N then just stick her in D or 1 and wahey loads of smokey goodness from the rear wheels.

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
Originally posted by BeelZibub+Dec 3 2004, 02:49 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BeelZibub @ Dec 3 2004, 02:49 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-d3ity@Dec 2 2004, 04:44 PM

Powerbraking isnt nessacary either.  Just beating the piss out of your differential and tranny.

[snapback]241964[/snapback]​
Like the man says - Foot to the boards in N then just stick her in D or 1 and wahey loads of smokey goodness from the rear wheels.
[snapback]242566[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

No can do. If my car is in neutral, it won't let me drop it into first if the RPM is above the point where it would spin the wheels. The shifter locks up until the rpms drop.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
You can pull it off, I did it once or twice. Not that i'd reccomend it but.

You have to catch it before it hits around 2500 RPMs, and just floor it the second it switches over.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts