BMW Werkz banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i am breaking my beloved, the bodywork has gone past the point of no return, the car is running really good
the car is supposed to be silver but unfortunately the brown is starting to take over now, its not really that bad but where you cant see, the holes are unmissable and it wont go past its test again so i am breaking it for all parts
the interior is in great condition with no tears or rips in the usual places,
the engine and all the components are in good working condition as i have looked after the car as best i can in that department,
has standard bmw alloys with good tyres, all suspension components are in good condition,
the m40 engine in e36 models is farely rare nowadays, these where in the e30 models as well moreso actually
but if you want or need anything please drop me a mail or post and let me know whereabouts you are and i will get a postage cost for you

if you have read this far and not fallen asleep thanks for taking the time to read it

Attachments

· Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sad to have to do it but im going to hit a bump some of these days and its just going to collapse in a heap of rust, its getting that bad
the rest of the car is as it should be, running great, but hey its a 91 car with 178 thousand miles and im the 7th owner of it, so i cant really expect it to last forever, but not alls bad i will get my self another bimmer as soon as i can, so have that to look forward too.
thanks witeshark and hope the bits get a good home

· Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
not bad at all sure its not, the good thing is that with the registration book that we get with the cars it tells you how many previous owners the car has had, so yeh 7th owner of it. by the looks of it when i look at the bodywork on the car it looks to have been fixed before in some parts.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.