BMW Werkz banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got the bug to buy a 2001 Roadster M with the 333HP engine but not exactly sure what model # that is. I've run across M models that claim 315 HP but none that specifically claim 333HP. From what I've been able to find out is that they only built that engine for 18 months back in 2001.
I'd appreciate any help :dunno because to be honest I'm not exactly sure of what I'm looking for.

regards,
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I wanted something that had all the creature comforts with some acceleration and something that my wife could drive. Never driven a Z car but I'm sure I'd be happy with it. It's either a BMW Roadster or a new Vette... Personally I think she'd prefer the BMW. I can't believe what BMW gets for a five year old car. I'm impressed with the resale.. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10 Posts
Originally posted by casaleenie@Dec 14 2004, 09:36 AM
I've got the bug to buy a 2001 Roadster M with the 333HP engine but not exactly sure what model # that is.  I've run across M models that claim 315 HP but none that specifically claim 333HP.  From what I've been able to find out is that they only built that engine for 18 months back in 2001. 
I'd appreciate any help  :dunno because to be honest I'm not exactly sure of what I'm looking for. 

regards,
[snapback]250154[/snapback]​
2001 m3 roadster version had 333hp so buy it and have fun you ll look great in it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10 Posts
Originally posted by casaleenie@Dec 14 2004, 09:48 AM
I wanted something that had all the creature comforts with some acceleration and something that my wife could drive. Never driven a Z car but I'm sure I'd be happy with it. It's either a BMW Roadster or a new Vette... Personally I think she'd prefer the BMW. I can't believe what BMW gets for a five year old car. I'm impressed with the resale.. :D
[snapback]250155[/snapback]​
Vettes definitely not a slouch when it comes to looks performance and not at all least of allwhen it comes to resale . It sure does hold its value.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
248 Posts
I thought the roadster had a 315 orsepower engine while the M3 in 2001 had a 333 horsepower engine?

Perfect Line
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10 Posts
Originally posted by Team Perfect Line@Dec 30 2004, 12:44 AM
I thought the roadster had a 315 orsepower engine while the M3 in 2001 had a 333 horsepower engine?

Perfect Line
[snapback]260745[/snapback]​
there is no m3 roadster it was a typo z3 roadsterhas 215 hp while m3 series has 333 hp.
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Top