BMW Werkz banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a brand new carbon fiber rear trunk lip spoiler that fits E36 sedans and E39 5 series for sale. $275 plus shipping. I can also get E46 CF lip spoilers if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not that i know of.. but maybe u can check around to see if the trunk lines and width are the same for both 5 series models.

·
Registered
52 Posts
ok, do you know off the top of you head what the trunk dimentions of the 3 series is?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by 635csiluver@Aug 21 2003, 12:14 AM
ok, do you know off the top of you head what the trunk dimentions of the 3 series is?
The spoiler is exactly 47"s in diameter tip to tip which is what the trunk of my car is wide. It is currently on ebay right now so pls let me know asap if anyone here wants it. Its 1.5" wide and the curve is 2" deep in the center holding the spoiler against a flat wall.

I do not have any pics of these CF lips on a car.. my car has a M3 spoiler on it so I cant put it on my car to show. but Im seen many E46 M3s with the lip and it adds a nice touch.. especially in carbon fiber! I would put this on my car if I didnt have the M3 wing already.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts