BMW Werkz banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was thinking about gettin a add on kit later on for my ride. i was wondering for your peoples opinion. i came across this kit on bm town.
http://www.bmtown.com/imagedata/e36/E36DTMlipL.jpg

anyone know where i can find this kit in the usa? i never seen this kit on any bmw's yet.

·
ex owner/admin
10,839 Posts
well to be honest the reason you havent seen it is because its not that good looking at all, first of all it looks like a stock bumper with some side vents on it, and the add on lip looks too busy. matter of fact the whole thing looks too busy, keep searching bro

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i know that the hamann style body kit looks nice but to expensive. know where i can get a cheap one?

·
ex owner/admin
10,839 Posts
which one? the one with the gap in the front of the lip? im not too fond of that either a friends car had it and it just sort of looks slighly outta place , ,,, however the more i saw it the more i liked it, and you will catch eyes with it.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Agree with furious, it does look like a stock bumper with some extra add-ons. Does the bodykit comes with that square nose? (the BMW grill is not there anymore!)

I currently have the AC style bodykit on my ride. If u want pictures, pop me your email!

·
Registered
41 Posts
i dont want to be a party pooper or anything if u want my opinion that bodykit looks shit man, althought it might improve aerodynamics and give you more stability at high speeds ( 200kph+)
:)

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
that grill is GHEY

·
Registered
5,973 Posts
I sent that to one ricer guy I know and even he said that was ugly.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts