BMW Werkz banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know with owning My Camaro and my ZO6 life has been great and then when I bought the 95 Bmw convertible for a daily driver I liked it so much that I purchased a 94 325is with no motor as a track carf or a few grand..... I have been looking for idea's for a motor and have thought about a M3 motor with a turbo...... one of my SCCA buddies who also owns a Vette sent me this link and I was like Dam now thats awsome...... I know most of you BMW diehards wont like it but coming up and going through with this idea is not a bad idea for a sleeper.. what do yall think about this.....

check this out.... LS1TECH - BMW Z3 conversion

·
Premium Member
8,828 Posts
404 not found.

sounds like an interesting conversion(i sit on the top of the fence, diehard bimmerphile/chevy gearhead for life) so this appeals to both sides of my persona. Find me a viable link.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I have to hand it to BMW They are Great car's or I would not own 2 of them. I own my Vette only because when the Z06 came out I had my eyes on it from day one.... The Camaro is my Blood pure 100% american muscle 396/350 horse if a guy can look at OLD American muscle and walk off well they are not from America obviously because they are sweet cars.
When I purchased the Conv as a my driver I didnt expect what I ended up with.... Mustangs still cant hang with me.....And im not in my Vette lol
I'm not going to do a conversion like this because this only says problems but hey I thought it was cool..... Yes I could continue to run my Vette on the road course but why when I got my hands on the 325is at a good price and know it will do VERY well because whats BMW known for ???????? handleing and thats what I need and doing it with that car im not scared to get a little risky and come up with ideas of my own..... that was just a link that I found interesting.

I fixed the link in the 1st post hope it works.

·
Registered
350 Posts
please dont tell me they choped up an ///M roadster to put that in:thumbsdow . that did look like a z3. anyways it should have some power:D

·
Teh Peetsa Gai
3,478 Posts
that is super sweet. That exhaust looks amazing. It's all so pretty.
I'd say it's a pretty good upgrade from a 1.9L....:rolleyes:

·
Teh Peetsa Gai
3,478 Posts
If I had an LS1 under my hood. I wouldn't kick it out for eating cheap gas.:rolleyes:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts